Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Decals ok?

Article about: Hi The liner and split pins are fine. I like this icon of a helmet. This could be my very first DD heer. These are, as we all know, very costly. So any help on these decal's would be great.

Default Decals ok?

Decals ok?Decals ok?Decals ok?Decals ok?Decals ok?Decals ok?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Decals ok?
    P
    Many

Maker is
    NS62
    E124

MAP
    ?

Lars,

As an NS, it should be a C.A. Pocher decal. Let's wait for others with more decal experience than I. But going out on a limb (I'm still learning decals) there are certain things I like about it. Not sure why though there is that light green paint in the upper left corner of both decals? Maybe the decal slipped when it was applied and left a residue? I don't see any traces of lacquer.

Have you checked out the liner and split pins?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hi
    The liner and split pins are fine.
    I like this icon of a helmet. This could
    be my very first DD heer. These are, as we all know, very costly. So any help on these decal's would be great. I think the decal's are fine, but I'm not the one to decide. (Newbie)
    Reg.
    Lars

The decal is a pre war "grey lined eagle" Usually, but not always, so don't shoot me - seen on re-issued 35's, which would explain the different colour variation by the eagle. why it would have a tri - ?? i don't know, but I don't feel comfortable with the set up.

It's certainly not an apple green

Its a M40 so should not have a tricolour. That said, it does look the part so (possibly) an original post war applied???
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Hi, Its an m35, I not quite sure on both decals, the white splodges/wear on the eagle is a slight concern, but on the tri decal I am not quite sure I like the shape and the deep scratch marks seem somewhat contrived, the scratch on the left looks like two joined together,odd. As you say not cheap I would proceed with extreme caution and wait for more comments that might give you a more definitive answer.

Take a close look at the inside edge of the vent hole. I see a thin wall from the formed metal not the thickness of a separate rivet.
    An inside photo would dispel any doubt.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Take a close look at the inside edge of the vent hole. I see a thin wall from the formed metal not the thickness of a separate rivet.
    An inside photo would dispel any doubt.
    If that's not a m35 grommet I will eat my hat!

Quote by Blackdog View Post
    If that's not a m35 grommet I will eat my hat!
    Me too either that or I'm blind

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast