Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Double decal german croatian police helmet

Article about: This is a helmet that has been in my collection for a good few years now,never been convinced the leather liner is right but i'm happy with the decals and camo paint or what do you think,all

Default Double decal german croatian police helmet

This is a helmet that has been in my collection for a good few years now,never been convinced the leather liner is right but i'm happy with the decals and camo paint or what do you think,all opinions are very much appreciated......Thanks Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Double decal german croatian police helmet   Double decal german croatian police helmet  

Double decal german croatian police helmet   Double decal german croatian police helmet  

Double decal german croatian police helmet   Double decal german croatian police helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Double decal german croatian police helmet
    P
    Many

Default re: Double decal german croatian police helmet

I would not be happy with that helmet. Bad liner , decals and camo.

OKW
    ?

Schwerpunkt can you tell me why the items are bad so that my knowledge may increase and i won't buy bad items.

'I would not be happy with that helmet. Bad liner , decals and camo'
    Really, this type of comment is unhelpful.....please if you are not happy with the appearance of an item, explain why, share your knowledge.

Quote by oradour View Post
    'I would not be happy with that helmet. Bad liner , decals and camo'
    Really, this type of comment is unhelpful.....please if you are not happy with the appearance of an item, explain why, share your knowledge.
    At least my comment is a valid comment about the helmet...

I am sorry, but I would have to agree that the whole helmet is bad. I can confirm the Croatian decal is bad. The size of the red and white "boxes" which form the design is incorrect. The aging to the white over paint is really very artificial.

Plus would such a combination of decals even be possible? The Police is not an area I have ever studied in any great detail, but I am not aware of foriegn decaled Police helmets?

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks for all the input,i think this will becoming out of my collection and disposed of,never mind.I will be showing a few others for opinions in the near future.......Thanks Rob

It's my understanding that were this a correct helmet, the decals would have been on opposite sides of the helmet - not as they are shown here. As Ade said the Croatian badge is incorrect as well. I am unaware of the Croatian badge being on the same helmet as a police badge. A police with SS or a Croation with SS would be more correct. Just MO.
    Tom

Ooops, I seem to have put my foot right in..
    Please disregard 1st section of earlier post, have just checked my reference material again and the sample I saw with the Croat and police badges swapped around seems to have been of local Croation manufacture and application.(Badges only) The rest of my comment still stands.
    Tom

?

Agreed with others, artificially aged helmet with the wrong decals.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast