Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Double decal Lufty

Article about: Hello guys, I have just managed to get this from a very good friend of mine, he told me we used to play with it when we were kids his Dad brought this back from when he was in the 8th Irish

Default Double decal Lufty

Hello guys, I have just managed to get this from a very good friend of mine, he told me we used to play with it when we were kids his Dad brought this back from when he was in the 8th Irish and was wounded in battle, I have asked him could I buy it from him and his brother fro many years now, having a pint on Boxing night and again made a final offer to buy it he phoned me yesterday and asked did the offer still stand?
    and here is the result never been in a collection and been in the loft for I don't know how long :shock: as you can a Quist still supporting the chin strap and a few bits of wear, really am chuffed to bits with it,
    hope you like it as I do thumbsup
    cheers Ronnie
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Double decal Lufty   Double decal Lufty  

Double decal Lufty   Double decal Lufty  

Double decal Lufty   Double decal Lufty  

Double decal Lufty  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Double decal Lufty
    P
    Many

A beauty to behold ron..............really really nice. 😄

Thanks John honestly I have been asking him for soooooo long
    cheers Ronnie

Top find and well worth the patience a massive well done and certainly a looker............what a way to end the year............

MAP
    ?

That's a real beauty of an m35...surprised it's still in one piece after all the years of playing with it.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

great helmet.

Quote by MAP View Post
    That's a real beauty of an m35...surprised it's still in one piece after all the years of playing with it.
    So am I Map but in all honesty the lad was one of those people who even put his toys back in the box when finished playing (thankfully on this occasion)
    thanks for the comments,
    cheers Ronnie

Hey Ronnie, you have found a superb double decal M35 LUFTWAFFE helmet there and the fact you know exactly where it came from gives it that bit more! Pester your friend for all the details of it's capture, it will not only increase it's monetary value but more importantly make this lid a much more important find. Well done and great perseverance!! Leon.

Thanks Leon, he was telling me today that his father was a bren gunner and also appears on the front of a book a thin paperback (his words) his brother took the book when he moved house and is trying to find out what it was called.
    I will show it IF! he can remember where it went to
    thanks for the reply
    cheers Ronnie

Very nice lid, congrats !

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast