Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Double Decal Police - Smooth Medium Green Parade Paint - Himmler Style Shell

Article about: I really like these interwar commercial M18 style shells, especially the so called "Himmler" helmets. This one is a combat weight shell, with smooth medium green parade paint, a mo

Default Double Decal Police - Smooth Medium Green Parade Paint - Himmler Style Shell

I really like these interwar commercial M18 style shells, especially the so called "Himmler" helmets. This one is a combat weight shell, with smooth medium green parade paint, a mobile swastika on the right and an upright tricolor on the left. I would say it was from the Landespolizeigruppe General Goering, even though the tricolor is not tilted, because of the color. It is complete with the expected cheap commercial liner and chinstrap. Not a mint example, and the tricolor had what I believe to be a period touch up, but I am a sucker for these. Hope you like it. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Double Decal Police - Smooth Medium Green Parade Paint - Himmler Style Shell   Double Decal Police - Smooth Medium Green Parade Paint - Himmler Style Shell  

Double Decal Police - Smooth Medium Green Parade Paint - Himmler Style Shell   Double Decal Police - Smooth Medium Green Parade Paint - Himmler Style Shell  

Double Decal Police - Smooth Medium Green Parade Paint - Himmler Style Shell   Double Decal Police - Smooth Medium Green Parade Paint - Himmler Style Shell  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Double Decal Police - Smooth Medium Green Parade Paint - Himmler Style Shell
    P
    Many

?

Super nice example Jim.

Very nice Jim, I too love these mobile swastika helmets. Maybe I will be lucky enough to get one at some point. Leon.

like it.

Great helmet Jim.
    chris

?

Yup, that is a sweet one for sure! There is a lot to like about this one,...thanks for sharing Jim.
    Regards,
    John

MAP
    ?

Great just the way it is. Love it!

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

That is one fine helmet!!!!!
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

A very nice addition to any collection.