Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

double decal relic lid

Article about: hiya guys how much you pay for this an M35 double decal relic lid the guy is selling it as a buy it now for £99 or best offer just wanted your opinions on how much to offer as i think thats

?

Default double decal relic lid

hiya guys
    how much you pay for this an M35 double decal relic lid the guy is selling it as a buy it now for £99 or best offer just wanted your opinions on how much to offer as i think thats a bit steep for a relic lid just coz its a double decal
    Attached Images Attached Images double decal relic lid  double decal relic lid  double decal relic lid  double decal relic lid  double decal relic lid  double decal relic lid  double decal relic lid  double decal relic lid  double decal relic lid  double decal relic lid 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement double decal relic lid
    P
    Many

Default Re: double decal relic lid

Hi Nick,
    Very heavy rust and not much decal equel's low value for money.I think you could do better for 99 quid.Just keep an eye on ebay and other site's for a shell in better condition.
    That one may become unstable due to heavy pitting and fall appart on you one day
    Good luck hunting

Tom

?

thanks tom
    there was no way i was going to spend £99 on it but if i was to make an offer how much would it be but i am always on the look out especially one to strip

?

Nick i've got better ones than than that for sale for less , £100 for that one is not good.
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Hi Nick,
    Personally i would'nt touch a shell with such heavy pitting but i would guess around 60 quid would be a fair price. Not sure it would be worth stripping though but good luck with it if you buy and be sure to update us
    Tom

?

This is very bad and cleaned helmet, I would'nt spent money for that one
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

cheers guys i did have a word with the guy he said he wont go ant lower then £75 so i'll leave it

?

Good as all you will have is a pile of rusty metal chunks in a few years.

Good decision Nick
    It's really not worth owning even at a very low price as there are plenty of better shell''s out there with double decal's.It may cost you a bit more but will be worth having one with character
    For example i bought the one you can see in my profile photo with original wire for US$109 and it came with a little history on unit and area.No decal but plenty of charm

Tom