Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Double Decal RLB- Lightweight Screen Vented Himmler Style Shell

Article about: I am a sucker for Himmler helmets and lucked into this one recently. It is a light weight screen vented example, complete with a clean and very nicely named civil liner, secured to the shell

Default Double Decal RLB- Lightweight Screen Vented Himmler Style Shell

I am a sucker for Himmler helmets and lucked into this one recently. It is a light weight screen vented example, complete with a clean and very nicely named civil liner, secured to the shell with the typical short tailed split rivet/rounded washer combination assembly often encountered on this style shell, and a complete roller buckle chinstrap. The smooth medium green factory applied paint has a fair amount of surface rust bleeding through on the exterior, but the oxidation is now stable. Best of all, the helmet was issued as a DOUBLE DECAL RLB, a configuration that is extremely rare. The standard RLB decals are on the sides of the shell, and exhibit classic age crazing impossible to reproduce by the fakers. Hope you like it, I do. Cheers, Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Double Decal RLB- Lightweight Screen Vented Himmler Style Shell   Double Decal RLB- Lightweight Screen Vented Himmler Style Shell  

Double Decal RLB- Lightweight Screen Vented Himmler Style Shell   Double Decal RLB- Lightweight Screen Vented Himmler Style Shell  

Double Decal RLB- Lightweight Screen Vented Himmler Style Shell   Double Decal RLB- Lightweight Screen Vented Himmler Style Shell  

Double Decal RLB- Lightweight Screen Vented Himmler Style Shell  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Double Decal RLB- Lightweight Screen Vented Himmler Style Shell
    P
    Many

Very nice helmet Jim! Thanks for showing it.
    Steve

?

WOW, that's incredible! .....and double RLB decals........awesome helmet!

Just Fantastic Jim, congratulations!

very nice.

Nice hard to find helmet by me. timothy

You just "keep'em coming" Jim! Yet another great looking hel Leon.met mate, well done.

Been looking for one.
    Great helmet Jim.
    chris

MAP
    ?

Absolutely stunning condition! Nice score!

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Cool and unique Jim!

This is an awesome helmet that deserves more than 8 replies. Junk helmets have threads that go on for pages and pages. Must remedy this! Great score Jim.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast