Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Double Stamped ET 64 M40 Kriegsmarine Helmet for Review

Article about: Hello all, please have a look at this double stamped ET64 M40 helmet with what I believe is the correct ET Kriegsmarine decal. I'm wondering if the decal is indeed KM or a very toned army? A

Default Double Stamped ET 64 M40 Kriegsmarine Helmet for Review

Hello all, please have a look at this double stamped ET64 M40 helmet with what I believe is the correct ET Kriegsmarine decal. I'm wondering if the decal is indeed KM or a very toned army? Also, how common are double stamped shells? Any help is always appreciated. Thank you for looking. Mike
    Double Stamped ET 64 M40 Kriegsmarine Helmet for ReviewDouble Stamped ET 64 M40 Kriegsmarine Helmet for ReviewDouble Stamped ET 64 M40 Kriegsmarine Helmet for ReviewDouble Stamped ET 64 M40 Kriegsmarine Helmet for ReviewDouble Stamped ET 64 M40 Kriegsmarine Helmet for ReviewDouble Stamped ET 64 M40 Kriegsmarine Helmet for ReviewDouble Stamped ET 64 M40 Kriegsmarine Helmet for Review

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Double Stamped ET 64 M40 Kriegsmarine Helmet for Review
    P
    Many

It may just be me, but the paint on the interior shot of the helmet looks weird, not as smooth as i would expect the inside of the helmet, but with all these bubbels... paint over rust?

Hello Mike,

The general wear and patina on the helmet is fine and it’s an ET produced shell which is good to see. While the gold colour is consistent throughout the entire decal I can only see a faint ridge around the eagle. There are some very convincing fake KM decals floating around so I would want better hi res images before pulling the trigger on this one.

I’m sure there will be more members along shortly to comment so let’s see what they have to say.

Andy

Looks like a good KM to me. Nice gimmick the double stamp.
    Nice helmet all round.

Can definitely see a more pronounced ridge on my PC. I like the fold of the decal on the top left corner - adds a little character to an already nice helmet.

Congrats Mike - its a nice one!

Andy

Thank you for the input guys, it is very appreciated. Before posting, I was comparing to decal examples on the German Helmet Vault and there is an ET M40 KM on that site that appears to have the same folded upper left corner decal as the one I just posted. Great forum here.

Looks like a ET KM to me. Can still see the black outline. Was just down this road .... had a loup out and everything looking at a Helm.... scouring the Internet. There are LOTS online being offered as KMs that even as a novice I can tell are not. This one seems to be a Nice KM indeed.

MAP
    ?

Nice. I like it!!!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Lovely helmet.
    Can I ask if members have seen both side and rear makers marks on one helmet before?
    Thanks to bbmilitaria for posting!

Quote by Kateri View Post
    Lovely helmet.
    Can I ask if members have seen both side and rear makers marks on one helmet before?
    Thanks to bbmilitaria for posting!
    This one , but it is unintentional. Human error.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast