Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

DRK Helmet ???

Article about: Hi Guys, What do you think on this DRK helmet ? I have read on the forum about concerns on the round bottom decal. Thanks

MAP
    ?

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Scott, I think Frank's is 1000% real, a very nice example. Jim G.
    +1 and no lingering doubts, commission or credit card fees and from a member of the forum!!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Hi, for what it's worth I am one of the majority of serious doubters when it comes to the round bottom DRK decal. I have personally never come across a period image of one or a top end collector prepared to give them an unequivocal thumbs up. However, Franks DRK on offer is a beauty! Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

Quote by scottmadoo View Post
    Agreed but this one is a M34.
    I could not tell from your picture. Thanks for the clarification.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

I'll chip in I have always considered these fakes and the ones I have seen over the years were no doubter fakes.
    The ones currently for sale by the forum sponsor Espenlaub are in my opinion also bad.

So buyer beware.
    Now the big but ! I saw 1 once on GHW that interested me to have a hands on and I think the tool that should give us a chance to tell right from wrong is the USB microscope.

To sum up over all these years I saw 1 maybe and tons of round bottom fakes. Bad score so it will be interesting to read how they got into Ken's book. Hopefully not another champagne rune like ruse de guerre.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12