Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Drk helmet

Article about: Thought so, thanks for the Opinion.

Default Drk helmet

What do you think of this Decal? A guy who i wanna purcase a helmet from has also a DRK helmet (Its an M40 which is odd) and i dont want to buy from preople who sell fakes, so youre opinion would be greatly appreciated. I´m just alarmed because its a Winter cameo Shell for a cheap price, which does not seem to be a good sign.
    Regards,
    A.

Drk helmetDrk helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Drk helmet
    P
    Many

Not good!

Thought so, thanks for the Opinion.

MAP
    ?

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Not good!
    X2
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Beside the decal - look at the paint!!!!
    White "wash" was applied in recent times to have red rust like that ....no age at all.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Yes, i was assuming that this is a fake. I just wanted confirmation. The Seller has an equally bad Südfront Camo for selling, no Patina or Age at all.
    I´ve told him about this and he explained he bought them himself from an "reputable" French dealer which life long gurantee. So maybe he himself has no idea what he is selling and was fooled.
    I was thinking about buying this one Need Opinions on Early DD M34 Feuerschutz from him, and the Forum has confirmed the authencity of that one so far.
    Still i see a bigger risk with fakes in his deals, so i made him a lower price offer.
    Thank you very much.

Drk helmet
    The "Südfront Cameo" he is selling.

Quote by Adravor View Post
    The "Südfront Cameo" he is selling.
    Terrible! Avoid this dealer...
    Nick

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Beside the decal - look at the paint!!!!
    White "wash" was applied in recent times to have red rust like that ....no age at all.
    Exactly!! Dan said it all, just say it were a good DRK , it has been ruined by the crappy paint job with fake age tool marks all over. But it is not a good decal to start with, so a no go!! Leon.