MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

DRK round bottom decals

Article about: Nice helmet! Is there a white circle around the cross on the front? Also, is the decal similar to medic decals or are those just fantasy? Here is one:

Default DRK round bottom decals

Nice helmet! Is there a white circle around the cross on the front? Also, is the decal similar to medic decals or are those just fantasy? Here is one:
    DRK round bottom decals

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DRK round bottom decals
    P
    Many

Default Re: Medic Helmets

There is a difference between DRK (Red Cross) helmets and combat medic helmets. There is no combat medic decal, but you can find different variations of red crosses painted on them. The helmet you posted is a fake DRK helmet. Here is my Red Cross helmet with an original DRK decal.

DRK round bottom decals

Quote by cgp1066 View Post
    There is a difference between DRK (Red Cross) helmets and combat medic helmets. There is no combat medic decal, but you can find different variations of red crosses painted on them. The helmet you posted is a fake DRK helmet. Here is my Red Cross helmet with an original DRK decal.

DRK round bottom decals
    But that is a Luftschutz helmet?

It is an M34 civic helmet that was issued to the DRK (German Red Cross). These pop up from time to time.

The Luftschutz was an organization that sometimes used the same M34 model of helmet. They used a variety of models, such as M34's, M38 'Gladiator''s, beaded combat models, and even captured foreign helmets.

Ah okay thanks

Really nice DRK Corey

Funky little mistake in the vents too, that shows the machine had one stamp that struck twice rather than a pair that struck once together.

Useless info, maybe, but I'm good in a pub quiz thanks to my penchant for such snippets

Quote by kylesbullets View Post
    So the entire helmet would be painted white?
    Not always, sometimes there is a white circle painted with a red cross inside. I've never seen a medic helmet with just a red cross on the factory paint without a white background of some sort, but I'm sure they existed.

As for DRK decals, I've seen them on every type of M34 as well as every variation of "gladiator". Sometimes they will have the blue paint such as mine. DRK round bottom decals

Corey

Thanks for the help guys! Once again, great helet Corey!

Here are two more from Espenlaub Militaria (this is my favorite looking decal out of all TR helmets)

DRK round bottom decals

DRK round bottom decals

?

Both of thoses decals are fakes.
    The round button DRK decals are all fakes sorry.
    Otto

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast