Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ebay Helmet- was it fake or not?

Article about: WW2 German M34 Police - Polizei Helme100% original genuine -( EMBLEM ) | eBay Hi guys, this auction recently ended and I was wondering if this m34 was in fact a genuine piece? I highly doubt

?

Default Ebay Helmet- was it fake or not?

WW2 German M34 Police - Polizei Helme100% original genuine -( EMBLEM ) | eBay

Hi guys, this auction recently ended and I was wondering if this m34 was in fact a genuine piece? I highly doubt it, but your opinions would be much appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images Ebay Helmet- was it fake or not?  Ebay Helmet- was it fake or not?  Ebay Helmet- was it fake or not? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ebay Helmet- was it fake or not?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Ebay Helmet- was it fake or not?

Welcome to the forum. It looks to have maybe been a good fire police helmet, but the decals are so bad and half the strap is missing, it wouldn't be worth a whole lot. There are not particularly rare.

?

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Welcome to the forum. It looks to have maybe been a good fire police helmet, but the decals are so bad and half the strap is missing, it wouldn't be worth a whole lot. There are not particularly rare.
    +1, agreed.

Brad.

?

thanks for your response- Does even the liner look original to you? And the "200" paint mark looks a little suspicious to me. How much do you think this helmet's worth?

I'd value it at about $100 or thereabouts.

?

I agree with all that was said. I think each one have their beauty if they are original. Even more if you imagine that all these marks and scratches are due to hard work at war time. All of them have their value. It depends what we are looking for and the value we give to specific features.(IMHO)

I'd agree with $100, maybe 75. Liner looks original. Drawstring looks newer.

It looks all original to me just really beat up, I got a near mint one for 300 US, like someone said they are not that rare and easy to find in good conditon.

?

thanks for all of your answers everyone