Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

ebay watch

Article about: as we know there are fake helmets on ebay at times.i think when we see a blatant fake we should contact ebay and mention our concerns,and maybe save a budding collecetor a lotof misery.this

Default ebay watch

as we know there are fake helmets on ebay at times.i think when we see a blatant fake we should contact ebay and mention our concerns,and maybe save a budding collecetor a lotof misery.this should apply to all items on ebay as well.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ebay watch
    P
    Many

Default Re: ebay watch

I think that's a great idea, the only problem is ebay doesn't care. They just want their vig. Truth in advertising rings hollow to them. I've complained before, to no avail. Gunbroker is allowing far more fake items to be sold as authentic also. I just don't know what the answer is. I do know I wish I was out in Vegas right now, it's 8 degrees here.

its sad to hear you think ebaydont care .if thats the case the they should be ashamed of themselves.Bro i wish i was in vegas too,but im here in colder ireland.im asuming you think im from vegas,no but its my favourite chilling destination,iv been there 3 times and thinking of going early 2010.best regards to you from ireland.

schnellmann
    ?

I'm in Florida, where it was 85 degrees yesterday. I can tell you FOR DAMNED CERTAIN ebay does not give a rat's asp about whether something is genuine or fake! I have complained several times about obvious fakes, no response, and no cancellations. Sometimes they cancel Adolf Hitler post cards, sometimes not. Usually if I try to sell them they cancel them. Ebay is the personification of hypocrisy. In other words if hypocrisy had a last name it would be ebay. Or fleabay, as I prefer to call the buggers.

schenerman is it hot in florida most of the year round,as its another place,im thinking of trying.

Quote by schnellmann View Post
    I'm in Florida, where it was 85 degrees yesterday. I can tell you FOR DAMNED CERTAIN ebay does not give a rat's asp about whether something is genuine or fake! I have complained several times about obvious fakes, no response, and no cancellations. Sometimes they cancel Adolf Hitler post cards, sometimes not. Usually if I try to sell them they cancel them. Ebay is the personification of hypocrisy. In other words if hypocrisy had a last name it would be ebay. Or fleabay, as I prefer to call the buggers.
    wow 85 degrees it was -5 in scotland yestarday,and to top it off i work in the forests.

cheers ewan

ah ewan you and i know real cold,but working in a forest must be good next to nature and all,happy hogmany ewan.

Quote by LAS VEGAS View Post
    ah ewan you and i know real cold,but working in a forest must be good next to nature and all,happy hogmany ewan.
    yes mate we do so,some mornings at 7.00 that could be disputed breaking the ice before you can dig the ditch out

all the best to yourself aswell!!

have one or two or.............on me

regards ewan

?

good evening is true i am ebay victim for this i am looking for a good book of medals etc. German crosses if somebody to some info i would thank you thanks

?

Contacting eBay if spotting a fake would lead to me being on the phone to them 24/7 lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast