MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ef64 km sd 2181

Article about: I wasn't sure what this helmet was for sure but from what I have been told (the guys at Walhalla are the best) it is a KM EF64. It was recently purchased from a Vets estate by a good friend

Default Ef64 km sd 2181

I wasn't sure what this helmet was for sure but from what I have been told (the guys at Walhalla are the best) it is a KM EF64. It was recently purchased from a Vets estate by a good friend of mine. I'm sure he made something on me but I think I still got a great deal at $425. It appears untouched and the only thing missing is the chin strap.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ef64 km sd 2181   Ef64 km sd 2181  

Ef64 km sd 2181   Ef64 km sd 2181  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ef64 km sd 2181
    P
    Many

?

Walhalla is where to go for helmets but the same guys are here also.
    look like a good Km.

Munich, my apology if that came out wrong. I know most of the guys from Walhalla frequent this site as well. There are also some very knowledgable people on this site not there. I collect all kinds of items and some of them this site is much better for. I do think when it comes to helmets only they have a strong collector following that will give you the blunt hard opinion, like it or not. I think they are pretty much always right, this place has a much larger following so sometimes you need to wait and weigh the responses. I hope that clears it up?

I didn't see this one on GHW, but if the other guys and gals there are giving it the thumbs up, I'd rust their thumbs. Looks like a good KM helmet to me.

?

Quote by helmetone View Post
    I didn't see this one on GHW, but if the other guys and gals there are giving it the thumbs up, I'd rust their thumbs. Looks like a good KM helmet to me.
    Gals? On GHW2? Where? When?

Nice thin wing KM Logictox. I dont recall it but then I dont have time to check all the helmet threads out there, it dwarfs what gets posted here and with so few mods were spread pretty thin. Thanks for the compliment.

Quote by DougB View Post
    Gals? On GHW2? Where? When?
    I'm just being polite, Doug. I don't know every member on GHW, or here on WRF, so I tend to use "guys and gals" to be polite. I have a tough time keeping up with all of the posted helmets, let alone the sex of each member.

Besides, a few gals wouldn't hurt, would it?

A nice M42 kriegsmarine helmet , and bought at a good price!! Leon.

?

We had a couple of gals there. One was there to improve her decal faking skills and the other was not all there. Neither are there any longer, suffice to say.

?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    A nice M42 kriegsmarine helmet , and bought at a good price!! Leon.
    Indeed on both counts

Brad.

Classic EF KM 42.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast