Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Ef68 heer m35

Article about: Evening gents, now out of my recent "having a look at" helmets that I posted, here is one that I am seriously considering buying. It is an apple green EF HEER M35 with just the rig

Default Ef68 heer m35

Evening gents, now out of my recent "having a look at" helmets that I posted, here is one that I am seriously considering buying. It is an apple green EF HEER M35 with just the right amount of wear/patina to my taste! A good liner and a 1941 dated chinstrap, unfortunately I cannot make out the lot number but as always, thoughts are appreciated as I may well pull the trigger on this one. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ef68 heer m35   Ef68 heer m35  

Attached Images Attached Images Ef68 heer m35  Ef68 heer m35  Ef68 heer m35 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ef68 heer m35
    P
    Many

You have good taste! Fantastic looking dd lid, I like them in this condition as well, just that right amount of wear as you say. I don't see any issues with this helmet.

I like this one, it has a real "been there" look to it. Jim G.

Is it possible to have zoomable decal photos ?

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    Is it possible to have zoomable decal photos ?
    Sadly not Frank, the sellers site does not allow them to be "expanded", but I have tried to blow them up myself if that is any help to you. Leon.
    PS: Top decal courtesy of frank at germanhelmetvault.com.Ef68 heer m35
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ef68 heer m35   Ef68 heer m35  

is that the new site of Militarycollectibles ?

I don't why but I am not in love with the Heer eagle , it is the EF style ET type ;-) But the feet bother me. Maybe it is nothing.
    Compare it to the 2 examples on my website. https://germanhelmetvault.com/heer-d...p-carousel-706
    I always lean to the side of caution when I see even the tiniest of mistakes.

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    is that the new site of Militarycollectibles ?

I don't why but I am not in love with the Heer eagle , it is the EF style ET type ;-) But the feet bother me. Maybe it is nothing.
    Compare it to the 2 examples on my website. https://germanhelmetvault.com/heer-d...p-carousel-706
    I always lean to the side of caution when I see even the tiniest of mistakes.
    Hi Frank, no it's not on military collectables, it's on Regimentals here in the UK. I will have a look at your examples for a comparison, thanks. Leon.

I like it Leon. Looks like it marched all through the low countries and stayed with the soldier the next couple of years too as he ignored the "decal removal / cover up" order.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi Frank, no it's not on military collectables, it's on Regimentals here in the UK. I will have a look at your examples for a comparison, thanks. Leon.
    I hope you don't mind Frank, I added the example you have into the post above for comparison. Personally I am not seeing any major differences in the feet, maybe just a touch more of a gap (black area) below the right claws, but nothing much really. I just think it is a very slight variation as all of the other areas match up almost perfectly to yours. Leon.

MAP
    ?

I like it and don't see much difference in the feet. Agree that this might be chalked up a slight variation.

That said, the head of the eagle is a bit sloping. Maybe my old tired eyes.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast