Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ein Soldaten Helm

Article about: Hi Everyone I just wanted to post this guy I picked up last week and say hello! Its an ET66 LOT 223. I am new to collecting .... I only started Late Nov 2019. I know it is not a race haha...

Default Ein Soldaten Helm

Hi Everyone
    I just wanted to post this guy I picked up last week and say hello! Its an ET66 LOT 223. I am new to collecting .... I only started Late Nov 2019. I know it is not a race haha.....but I got so into German Steel and learning about it. Now I cant be stopped ...arrggghhh. I have been bitten by the bug hard ... in a good way (I have 3 nice Stahlhems thus far). Anyway I just wanted to post this Worn Helmet for someone elses learning and for the experts continually growing knowledge. I know a thing or two but there are many many things to learn .... I could easily be duped by a fake camo for example. BUT this guy I had no doubt was a nice untouched example. It helped that I had this item in hand as I was purchasing as opposed to online. I look forward to getting to know more of you! Thanks so much

This was posted on the very awesome GHV community site as well so for duel members ....pardon the repost. Im Just getting used to having this helm (or "Dude" as I call it...haha) around

- Zach

Ein Soldaten HelmEin Soldaten HelmEin Soldaten HelmEin Soldaten HelmEin Soldaten HelmEin Soldaten HelmEin Soldaten HelmEin Soldaten HelmEin Soldaten HelmEin Soldaten Helm

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ein Soldaten Helm
    P
    Many

Nothing wrong with that one - nice toned Heer

Even though one of the liner fingers has broken off, still a very nice helmet.

Looks like it saw much of the war and luckily has remained "restoration" free for the last 8 decades.
    " I used to be indecisive but now I'm not quite sure "

Very nice. I see some wear along either side skirt. Perhaps it was once sporting a helmet cover with clips?

Hello,
    A true combat Stahlhelm, congrats and thanks for sharing with us...
    Thanks
    There's a new Spiess in the youtube garrison, so 150 push-ups in a row, 15 stadium laps and no leave for the next month for all those who don't type " d3rNooB Spi3ss " in the YT search bar......Verstanden ?

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    Very nice. I see some wear along either side skirt. Perhaps it was once sporting a helmet cover with clips?
    Eagle-eye there mate, excellent point.

Lovely helmet mate, thank you for sharing.
    Always looking for photos relating to:
    Partisan warfare/Bandenkampf

"The Devonshires Held This Trench, The Devonshires Hold It Still" - Devonshire Cemetery, Mametz

Yes. “From a whole collection” was about all the information I received. Family member brought it to the shop. I believe though wherever it was it came back from the war and remained there until a few months ago.

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    Eagle eye indeed as “hetzersgonnahetz” said. He had the cover there for sale as well. But it was another $10 and I said “oh I don’t want that dusty old thing” and passed. Haha! Just kidding. Thank you for the observation. I saw that wear and didn’t put 2 and 2 together! Thanks

A very good addition to your collection, out of the woodwork find. Always good to see!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast