Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

ET Luftwaffe

Article about: Hello, I have a Quist luftwaffe helmet with a shot liner. I'd like to upgrade to a nicer M40. I found this ET64 that looks really nice. Everything looks fine to me but i'd like second opinio

G43
    ?

Default ET Luftwaffe

Hello,
    I have a Quist luftwaffe helmet with a shot liner. I'd like to upgrade to a nicer M40. I found this ET64 that looks really nice. Everything looks fine to me but i'd like second opinions. Thanks.

ET LuftwaffeET LuftwaffeET LuftwaffeET LuftwaffeET LuftwaffeET LuftwaffeET LuftwaffeET LuftwaffeET LuftwaffeET LuftwaffeET LuftwaffeET LuftwaffeET LuftwaffeET Luftwaffe

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ET Luftwaffe
    P
    Many

Default Re: ET Luftwaffe

Looks like a very nice single decal luft M40 from here,with a good chinstrap and liner.If it's a sensible price I would go for it. Leon.

Leon's words are correct, an excellent Lufty lid with a nice decal. As long as the price is good I wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger on this one

Jason

G43
    ?

Thank you both Leon and Jason for your opinions. Unfortunately this item is being auctioned. I will let you guys know what happens in four days!

Quote by G43 View Post
    Thank you both Leon and Jason for your opinions. Unfortunately this item is being auctioned. I will let you guys know what happens in four days!
    Good luck with it. It is a nice, complete lid, just don't go crazy as it is also a fairly common configuration.

good helmet but also very easy to find not that pricey usely
    chris

G43
    ?

Thanks for the advice. I was thinking about 700 USD.

G43
    ?

Thanks Chris.

I had been talking to Stephen about this for a couple of days. It's a nice lid IMHO.

$700 is more retail buts its a nice helmet. Really is up to you on how much you want to spend.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast