Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Evil helmet

Article about: You'd be surprised how many things I've been given at the recycling plant because they are "evil and dangerous!"... both "Nazi stuff" and guns.

Default Re: Evil helmet

You'd be surprised how many things I've been given at the recycling plant because they are "evil and dangerous!"... both "Nazi stuff" and guns.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Evil helmet
    P
    Many

?

Quote by bowlin7178 View Post
    The seller said he has the capture papers for it somewhere, he's looking for them now, has any of you acquired an item because the previous owner wanted it gone due to it beening nazi related or having a swastika?
    I was given a flag and two armbands because this womans father-in-law had died and she wanted the "evil things out of the house".
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

Nice untouched item.

Gary J.

Quote by bowlin7178 View Post
    The seller said he has the capture papers for it somewhere, he's looking for them now, has any of you acquired an item because the previous owner wanted it gone due to it beening nazi related or having a swastika?
    I have not been in that situation. What I fear is seeing a german helmet being used as a flower pot.

Is that too out of the blue?

Quote by Standartenfuhrer View Post
    I have not been in that situation. What I fear is seeing a german helmet being used as a flower pot.

Is that too out of the blue?
    I pretty much only collect helmets, and it is in fact a plan of mine to have a few shells as hanging baskets in the future

Never mind what our children are watching on TV and being taught in schools.....hm hm no way,, but that helmet sure is EVIL Congratulations on A GREAT FIND!! Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I love people who find TR related items in their relatives possessions and think it is evil and wrong, etc etc. It usually makes it easier to buy it from them and they dont care about price. They can keep thinking it's evil and I'll keep buying it. Works out well.

i popped in to have a look at what i thought was a former helmet of robert craig knievel in the german section of all places ,seriously though a great looking period lid .personally i dont associate this design of helmet with being pure evil otherwise id have thrown out my k pot years ago, i do tend to steer clear of bullet ridden helmets though nice find ,james

I bet the cash you sent their way did'nt feel to "EVIL" in their wallet!!Unless of course you paid them in old TR marksTop Top lid with nice caracter,well found and ask the seller to find you somemore cheap"evil" stuff!!

Reminds me of a friend of mine who purchased some items owned by Mussolini direct from family who had 'liberated' them. He placed them in his cupboard that night and his Mrs woke him up in the middle of the night to saying there was a man in the bedroom. My mate looked up and swears blind to this day Mussolini was there and pointing to the cupboard that had one of his hats in it!

He and the mrs decided the stuff had to depart the house and to this day it resides in a bank storage vault rather tahn with any part of his collection.

True story, or at least thats how it was told to me!

Nice lid though coming back on topic.

Steve

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast