Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Factory Guard Helmet - M34 Light Weight Shell

Article about: I have had this one for a long time. It is a light weight M34 helmet with painted factory guard insignia on the right side. I have been told that the factory manufactured canned rations for

Default Factory Guard Helmet - M34 Light Weight Shell

I have had this one for a long time. It is a light weight M34 helmet with painted factory guard insignia on the right side. I have been told that the factory manufactured canned rations for the Wehrmacht, but I just can't recall the name of the concern. If anyone knows the name of the company, please post it here. I like these civil helmets almost as much as the combat lids. Hope you like it too. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Factory Guard Helmet - M34 Light Weight Shell   Factory Guard Helmet - M34 Light Weight Shell  

Factory Guard Helmet - M34 Light Weight Shell   Factory Guard Helmet - M34 Light Weight Shell  

Factory Guard Helmet - M34 Light Weight Shell   Factory Guard Helmet - M34 Light Weight Shell  

Factory Guard Helmet - M34 Light Weight Shell  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Factory Guard Helmet - M34 Light Weight Shell
    P
    Many

Default Re: Factory Guard Helmet - M34 Light Weight Shell

Nice helmet Jim.
    What does the red line indicate?
    I have seen the white line on ww2 helmets on the side and on the top.
    Chris