Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fake helmet

Article about: Sometimes you have to shake your head at some fleabay sellers and laugh, I am new to German helmets but even I can tell you this is fake,the shell is a m35/53 bgs helmet and this joker wants

Default Fake helmet

Sometimes you have to shake your head at some fleabay sellers and laugh, I am new to German helmets but even I can tell you this is fake,the shell is a m35/53 bgs helmet and this joker wants $925 for it just thought you guys needed a laugh

Fake helmet
    Fake helmet
    Fake helmet
    Fake helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake helmet
    P
    Many

?

See this crap all the time. Best this stuff isnt posted as this forum would be littered with this trash vs the real thing.
    Cheers, welcome to the forum

Doug

Quote by DougB View Post
    See this crap all the time. Best this stuff isnt posted as this forum would be littered with this trash vs the real thing.
    Cheers, welcome to the forum

Doug
    Thanks Doug, I know you are one of the go to guy when it comes to spotting fakes and i am glad to be a member of this site, I have learn a lot from members like yourself and others on what to look for when it comes to German helmets and militaria
    Thanks
    Jack

Oh I also sent seller a message telling him what he has and that its not a real ww2 helmet just in case he didn't know

Quote by chevyfan2k9 View Post
    Oh I also sent seller a message telling him what he has and that its not a real ww2 helmet just in case he didn't know
    If you receive any response at all, I bet it will be all about how this is an ultra rare M42 double decal SS deaths head helmet for a super secret SS assault unit at the eagles nest and this is the only one known to exist. Or the like. But I doubt you'll get a reply at all, and someone will make this guy a grand richer by buying into his bull.

?

Quote by chevyfan2k9 View Post
    There's probably every chance that he does know that it is crap, & you will more than likely
    get an abusive reply, if he does reply, because these clowns do not like being called out.

Regards
    Brett

I be surprise if I do get a reply but ebay will boot it off since he has the swastika showing on the listing anyways

Thanks
    Jack

I also sent him a message informing him of what it is and his misleading description. And now we wait....

?

Quote by MD Helmets View Post
    I also sent him a message informing him of what it is and his misleading description. And now we wait....
    Ditto. I also took the added measure of informing this opportunistic fool that the item has been reported.

Regards
    Brett

?

I have sent many an ebay member messages regarding fantasy pieces. I have not once received a reply. Sadly, all items sold at stupid prices.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast