Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Fake or real

Article about: I acquired this helmet and do not know what period this is from Someone told me an M35 NS so I labled it that. Here is a picture of the helmet. Can someone tell me what type and the worth of

?

Default Fake or real

I acquired this helmet and do not know what period this is from Someone told me an M35 NS so I labled it that. Here is a picture of the helmet. Can someone tell me what type and the worth of such a helmet
    Thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fake or real   Fake or real  

Fake or real   Fake or real  

Fake or real  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake or real
    P
    Many

Default Re: Fake or real

It's nice,It's real, and it's an M42, price is whatever someone will pay for it

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    It's nice,It's real, and it's an M42, price is whatever someone will pay for it
    Absolutly it is nice, but it is an M40 HEER and not a M42!A lovely looking helmet that looks to have a good period liner and chinstrap too.Has anyone seen one before with that "thiner"bottom arm on the swastika before??That's the only slight concern I would have,but I think it's a good decal. Leon.

ooops my mistake sorry
    Meant to type 40, but missed for some reason

Concerning the liner- I have not seen one without the liner holes "not" completely puched out, there are quite a few that are still there.........there are number collectors here with much more knowledge- is this a common or a possible thing?

Seems the Germans were sticklers for precision manufacture, still seem to be.

Quote by 1stCTHeavyArtillery View Post
    Concerning the liner- I have not seen one without the liner holes "not" completely puched out, there are quite a few that are still there.........there are number collectors here with much more knowledge- is this a common or a possible thing?

Seems the Germans were sticklers for precision manufacture, still seem to be.
    Well noticed,i had missed that(to busy looking at the decal)I have not come across that either MmmmmThat and the swastika "arm" is making me think twice now?? Leon.

?

I would really like to get an idea as to the price for this helmet. Do you think $800.00 is too low or do you think this helmet is worth more?

It is a reissued helmet I think, probably hardly worn. $800 is low in my opinion, I would ask for $900 if it was mine, a dealer would probably say $1k+. The holes are not at all a problem.

?

Thread closed until heroic can comply with the request in his other thread.

This person is con man and is now banned.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!