Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fake WW2 Heer

Article about: Can you believe this??? A post war border guard helmet, as obvious as the work day is long, just sold on e-bay for over \\$ 500 Bucks!!! Described as a WW1 helmet

Default Fake WW2 Heer

Can you believe this??? A post war border guard helmet, as obvious as the work day is long, just sold on e-bay for over $ 500 Bucks!!! Described as a WW1 helmet Fake WW2 HeerFake WW2 HeerFake WW2 HeerFake WW2 HeerFake WW2 HeerFake WW2 HeerFake WW2 Heer

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake WW2 Heer
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Fake WW2 Heer

Yeah i can believe it!!!! A fool and his money are soon parted

I just couldn't allow myself to take advantage of someone like that Dave, it's wrong on so many levels!

?

Unscrupulous people thrive amongst the collecting fraternity, but they only exist because people allow them to by being uninformed and seem to have more money than sense

WOW! A 5 minute search on Google would have at least shown perspective buyers that this helmet wasn't even close....not even remotely close. What a shame, and such a waste of what was probably very hard earned money. I can only hope the buyer has a return option, or at the least has learned a very costly lesson.

Quote by helmetone View Post
    WOW! A 5 minute search on Google would have at least shown perspective buyers that this helmet wasn't even close....not even remotely close. What a shame, and such a waste of what was probably very hard earned money. I can only hope the buyer has a return option, or at the least has learned a very costly lesson.
    Like you said Mate if he doesn't already know what hes bought getting it in his hands aint gonna make any difference anywho!
    Phill

?

Stupid is as stupid does.

?

The problem I find with Ebay helmets are not the obvious fakes like this helmet the ones that disturb me more are the helmets that have been tampered with ie ... camo,patina,whitewash,chickenwire, aged repo liners and straps, etc etc etc it has really turned me off buying any German Helmet from Ebay it is a mine field for the uninformed.

Regards Mark K

I'm hearing Ya Mark, it can be very Dangerous.

Cheers Phill

?

I didn't buy it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast