Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

favourite way to display a german helmet/?

Article about: I was wondering what your favourite way of displaying your german helmets was, and what way does the helmet look at its best. my latest way is a relic m42 with some of the original camo rubb

Default favourite way to display a german helmet/?

I was wondering what your favourite way of displaying your german helmets was, and what way does the helmet look at its best. my latest way is a relic m42 with some of the original camo rubber still on on a (plastic )skeleton head sitting on an equally relic mg tin.I also got a styrofoam head with shoulder area ,and draped a genuine zeltbahn over it ,then topped it with a nice m40 relic out of russia with army decal to about 60per cent.I then draped a water bottle, and gas mask tin and goggles and a few medals beside it ,and also a pair of genuine jack boots out of russia and also hanging from it a k98 bayonet and frog,this looks very good ,short of having a full manican.Ill ask girlfriend to take digital photos of some items ,and post them hopfully.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement favourite way to display a german helmet/?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: favourite way to display a german helmet/?

sounds good,i look forward to seeing your pics rgds Dave

Default Re: favourite way to display a german helmet/?

I took some digital pics yesterday,and hopefully will get them on the site at the weekend!