A few helmets

Article about: Hi guys, I'm new to the forums and I just wanted to introduce myself. Annoyed from this ads?   i am 17 but ive been collecting militaria for as long as i can remember. of course being 1

Default A few helmets

Hi guys, I'm new to the forums and I just wanted to introduce myself.

i am 17 but ive been collecting militaria for as long as i can remember. of course being 17 and having to rely on a part-time job and birthday money i dont own the best collection but hey, im proud of the few things ive got.

helmets are my passion, and ive got about 20+, the majority of which are junk, but ive got a few lucky flea market finds. ive got a kriegsmarine helmet im pretty proud of that i picked up for 300 bucks, not the greatest condition but still neat. a few years ago my house caught on fire and i lost a LOT of things that ive been trying to replace. if anyone ever feels like selling a good helmet or two for a good price then let me know

for now i was wondering if anyone could tell me whether or not the following helmets are real and worth the price, as im always looking for bargains:

WW2 German SD transitional helmet

looks honest to me, but im not a complete expert so let me know if anything sticks out to you fellas.

Original WWII German Nazi Helmet #3

this one looks a little too blue to me, but could be just the lighting.

RARE BATTLEFIELD M40 GERMAN HELMET EXCELLENT CONDITION

i really like the artwork on it, but is there any way to tell if its period applied?

i appreciate it : )

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Default Re: A few helmets

Obkreiger, the last helmet was offered to me for $500 3 days ago. I would say that the painted on art is post war or by the person who captured the helmet.

rgds, Ty

first helmet ok,,,second helmet looks ok,,,i just sold a m-42 sd army about this condition for $325.00...last helmet has post war painted emblems..so maybe $300.00...good luck,,,

good god if i would have been there i would have given you $350 and a shiny new pen

i need to find these sorts of offers. anywhere you suggest looking?

remember im always open to whatever you guys want to sell

M40 German Combat Helmet w/name

How does this one look? Is he telling the truth about the whole 1943 quist luftwaffe special grey color thing?

ttom564
    ?

i do like the first 2 .the last one is on ebay and for some reason it keeps coming up for sale.it sold for like $600 and then it was offered for sale again.also the 4th one looks ok too ,but if you want to spend that much on a helmet email me and i will sell you something a little better for those prices. ttom564@yahoo.com
    this is one of my top shelf helmets
    an m40 single decal which was captured in italy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PICT0044.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	233.5 KB 
ID:	81385