Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

A few helmets

Article about: Hi guys, I'm new to the forums and I just wanted to introduce myself. Annoyed from this ads?   i am 17 but ive been collecting militaria for as long as i can remember. of course being 1

Default A few helmets

Hi guys, I'm new to the forums and I just wanted to introduce myself.

i am 17 but ive been collecting militaria for as long as i can remember. of course being 17 and having to rely on a part-time job and birthday money i dont own the best collection but hey, im proud of the few things ive got.

helmets are my passion, and ive got about 20+, the majority of which are junk, but ive got a few lucky flea market finds. ive got a kriegsmarine helmet im pretty proud of that i picked up for 300 bucks, not the greatest condition but still neat. a few years ago my house caught on fire and i lost a LOT of things that ive been trying to replace. if anyone ever feels like selling a good helmet or two for a good price then let me know

for now i was wondering if anyone could tell me whether or not the following helmets are real and worth the price, as im always looking for bargains:

WW2 German SD transitional helmet

looks honest to me, but im not a complete expert so let me know if anything sticks out to you fellas.

Original WWII German Nazi Helmet #3

this one looks a little too blue to me, but could be just the lighting.

RARE BATTLEFIELD M40 GERMAN HELMET EXCELLENT CONDITION

i really like the artwork on it, but is there any way to tell if its period applied?

i appreciate it : )

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A few helmets
    P
    Many

Default Re: A few helmets

Obkreiger, the last helmet was offered to me for $500 3 days ago. I would say that the painted on art is post war or by the person who captured the helmet.

rgds, Ty

first helmet ok,,,second helmet looks ok,,,i just sold a m-42 sd army about this condition for $325.00...last helmet has post war painted emblems..so maybe $300.00...good luck,,,

good god if i would have been there i would have given you $350 and a shiny new pen

i need to find these sorts of offers. anywhere you suggest looking?

remember im always open to whatever you guys want to sell

M40 German Combat Helmet w/name

How does this one look? Is he telling the truth about the whole 1943 quist luftwaffe special grey color thing?

ttom564
    ?

i do like the first 2 .the last one is on ebay and for some reason it keeps coming up for sale.it sold for like $600 and then it was offered for sale again.also the 4th one looks ok too ,but if you want to spend that much on a helmet email me and i will sell you something a little better for those prices. ttom564@yahoo.com
    this is one of my top shelf helmets
    an m40 single decal which was captured in italy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A few helmets