Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Finally bought a TR Helmet.

Article about: Decided to purchase an original TR Helmet Quist M40 SD Lufty from Dave Shirlin,all comments welcome,thanks in advance.......

im speechless jake ,well for your first stahlhelm you dont do things by halves well done on a finding nice example ,just dont underestimate the power of the dark side young jedi
    Regards James

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Finally bought a TR Helmet.
    P
    Many

Have no fear my forum brothers,there's little to no chance of defecting,as Marty said my passion will always be the M1 and nothing will change that,I just felt it was right for me to add at least one true TR Helmet into the mix,never knew how difficult it was to find one example in my price range that ticked all the boxes,even though its been said many times before Dave is a top bloke to deal with,thanks guys for the positive comments...........

?

Nice starter helmet! Welcome to the addiction.

You did a very wise thing for you first purchase by getting one from a very reputable dealer, and the strap is original also!! Two thumbs up!

Nice Luftwaffe lid! If your gonna change it up that's a heck of a way to do it.

That seller has some nice helmets at generally reasonable prices.
    Nice helmet.
    Good luck with it.

Shouldnt have done that Jake ! I sidelined from EK's to buy just one TR helmet, now I have three!!

Nice pick up mate

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

hope you keep your feet on the ground jake ,some people forget where they came from once they start climbing that TR collecting ladder ,just dont forget your buddy's down here
    Regards James

Have no fear James,im not sure what came over me emailing Dave,must of been one of those funny five minutes,or the early stages of something more sinister,one thing I can be sure of is it took an arm and a leg to purchase that "average" Lufty,there's no way of ever climbing higher up that tree,I know where my bread is buttered..................

jake its a really nice quality helmet and will be the yin to your yang its nice to see you broadening your collecting tastes ,i think as a collector of headgear its a great idea to have a cross section of helmets from each waring nation
    Regards James

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast