MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Finally! M42 Field Police EF64

Article about: Finally managed to land an M42 field police helmet. There is a faint dome stamp but it wouldn't come out in the photos. Appears to be a named helmet but not completely legible.

Default Finally! M42 Field Police EF64

Finally managed to land an M42 field police helmet. There is a faint dome stamp but it wouldn't come out in the photos. Appears to be a named helmet but not completely legible.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Finally! M42 Field Police EF64
    P
    Many

I am no expert, far from it but that looks like a real beauty to me.
    Jonathan

Superb Helmet Todd,not that I know diddly about TR Lids,but I do have eyes and there telling me you would be hard pressed to find a finer more cleaner example than this one,looks hardly used,top lid for a top guy,very well done to you............

Looking good, Todd! I'm glad to see that you finally found one. Great photos!

Luke

Thanks guys. I'm very happy to have snagged this one though it cost me a substantial amout. I do know of one in almost perfect condition but Doug snagged it before I could, and paid considerably less

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Thanks guys. I'm very happy to have snagged this one though it cost me a substantial amout. I do know of one in almost perfect condition but Doug snagged it before I could, and paid considerably less
    Unfortunately thats the way the dice roll Todd,maybe next time things may reverse themselves,try not to let it bother you,its still an amazing top shelf Helmet.............

Oooh very nice indeed good sir. See, I told you a minter would show up sooner or later. You were owed some good helmet karma. Love these in house EF police birds. They really pop out with that bright white material, same as their SS decals. Top work old boy.

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Unfortunately thats the way the dice roll Todd,maybe next time things may reverse themselves,try not to let it bother you,its still an amazing top shelf Helmet.............
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not upset about the price. It stung a little but I knew going into it that finding an example in this condition would not be cheap, so I had budgeted and prepared myself mentally to pay $2,000 or more, so I'm good with it. Besides it will be staying with me for a long time so in not worried about making back what I spent. Now to continue my search for the next police helmet

thats very nice.

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Now to continue my search for the next police helmet
    Collecting these things is like climbing a mountain with infinite false summits. Striving and aiming for that one thing and then when you stumble over the peak, bloody and haggard, there is another one to immediately earn your attention.

And we love it.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast