Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

found a kriegsmarine some guy was selling

Article about: I just wanterd a thought about a price range here. I do not have any pictures but I found a kriegsmarine helmets all original. Condition issues are it does have the Liner band but the helmet

Default found a kriegsmarine some guy was selling

I just wanterd a thought about a price range here. I do not have any pictures but I found a kriegsmarine helmets all original. Condition issues are it does have the Liner band but the helmet liner is missing a few pieces and it's coming apart from the band. The decal is missing most of everything but you can see the top of the eaqle and the feet which is enough to tell its a kriegsmarine. The outer shell is not bad no rust or anything but solid looks good on the out side. It has a ET66 and a batch number of like o70? something like that it was really low. He wanted 400 for it but he wont go down. I know it's hard to judge it but basically the value is only the shell Thank you

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement found a kriegsmarine some guy was selling
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: found a kriegsmarine some guy was selling

Pics Pics Pics....are needed sorry. My imagination might not be the same as yours!

Default Re: found a kriegsmarine some guy was selling

Just curious, is the seller's name Thomas Assadi?