Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

genuine scary movie,u will need a hanky

Article about: Hi, I have seen the link to the helmets being crushed, but i would like to see the link with the tanks if poss. It is also like when the vietnam war ended they dropped evey thing in the sea,

Default genuine scary movie,u will need a hanky

I dont know if you have seen this video ,but it shows a place in croydon in England where they are building a road ,and the foundation of the road is thousands of war time german helmets.They are then crushed by a steam roller.It shows some of the workmen grinnning ,and wearing some helmets before they throw them on the road to be crushed.I would have loved to have slapped every one of themFor us interested in german helmets its a horror movieps its on itn.source.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement genuine scary movie,u will need a hanky
    P
    Many

Default Re: genuine scary movie,u will need a hanky

ps type in croydon german helmets!i wonder is that road in existance today ,and are there any helmets that arent totally crushed,iv just bought a digger and i am on my way to croydon(if only )i know after seeing that video today im going to have nightnmares!!

Croydon Road built from German Helmets
    The link

After seeing it was helmets from the first world war it didnt really bother me to much.

if only they had known it doesnt matter wither it was a tranny or m40 the history and lids are much the same cool link

Nice one - ahh, ya can't keep em all hey!
    The workers were most likely ex soldiers and probably enjoying themselves immensely after the mess they went through.

René

As you said they might have been old soldiers from ww1, so respect to them..from me..

?

"Crushing"

That is one SCARY movie to watch ! !

Probably filmed in a salvage yard, as I can't see why anyone would ship
    all those wonderful helmets to England, unless they were headed
    for the smelters to be melted down. ( and eventually made into much-loved
    Austins or Morris Minors ! ! )

?

Not my first choice for a road surface. Looks like it would be a very bumpy ride.

I've seen worse,,,,will post link of 100's of WWII tanks being off loaded into ocean after war. Nothing wrong with them whatsoever,,,just too expensive to bring home....AAARRRGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast