Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

German Ear Cut out helmet

Article about: Hello guys. I came across this lid. The ear cut out stahl helmet. I know that they are also many times faked. But I really don't know anything about this helmets. So can I please have some o

?

Default German Ear Cut out helmet

Hello guys. I came across this lid. The ear cut out stahl helmet. I know that they are also many times faked. But I really don't know anything about this helmets.
    So can I please have some opinions on this lid please? Thank you in advance.

German Ear Cut out helmetGerman Ear Cut out helmetGerman Ear Cut out helmetGerman Ear Cut out helmetGerman Ear Cut out helmetGerman Ear Cut out helmet

Regards,

Kris.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Ear Cut out helmet
    P
    Many

All original have ET64
    The pictures Are not the best.
    But I do not like what I see so far.
    chris

Where are the connectors for the chin strap? If this is a real period model I think it is supposed to have chin strap connectors integrated into the liner. I don't see them on the liner which looks like an earlier M16 style in leather. NH

From the photos it looks like a Chinese copy, the cut out looks too jagged and the bill is too long.

Chris

The shape is just not right.
    chris

?

Thanks guys. I thought it allready. Looks like it's for someone with veeery big ears...! lol.

?

Quote by radidas View Post
    From the photos it looks like a Chinese copy, the cut out looks too jagged and the bill is too long.

Chris
    Agreed, that's what I'm seeing as well.
    I don't like it.

Brad.

+1 bad. The visor is the most obvious.

Nein!!!!!!

Hi Krisse, I will admit to knowing nothing about this type of helmet , but I will say that I do not like the way the area of steel around the "bolts" looks to have altered shape/depressed, from when the bolts were applied. Seems that either the metal is inferior to originals hence the distortion or that it has not been constructed on a period machine?? Just my thoughts. Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast