Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

German Fire WATER Police Steel Combat Helmet NS64

Article about: I have just bought this fire helmet, it has NS64 mark inside (Vereinigte Deutsche Nickelwerke in Schwerte) and the size must be 64 is thaht correct. The helmet is a German Fire WATER Police

Default German Fire WATER Police Steel Combat Helmet NS64

I have just bought this fire helmet, it has NS64 mark inside (Vereinigte Deutsche Nickelwerke in Schwerte) and the size must be 64 is thaht correct. The helmet is a German Fire WATER Police Steel Combat Helmet With Aluminum Comb Mounted on the Top, do anyone have additional info or comments.
    Regards
    John
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Fire WATER Police Steel Combat Helmet NS64   German Fire WATER Police Steel Combat Helmet NS64  

German Fire WATER Police Steel Combat Helmet NS64   German Fire WATER Police Steel Combat Helmet NS64  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Fire WATER Police Steel Combat Helmet NS64
    P
    Many

Default Re: German Fire WATER Police Steel Combat Helmet NS64

This is an original, please compare. Your one has problems

German Fire WATER Police Steel Combat Helmet NS64German Fire WATER Police Steel Combat Helmet NS64
    German Fire WATER Police Steel Combat Helmet NS64German Fire WATER Police Steel Combat Helmet NS64

Morris

Hi Morris
    They exist in many different ways, I think I can see that there has been a decal on the right side, there is a "hidden" Square mark in the painting. I this the helmet has been modified and used here in Denamrk after the war for a short period.
    https://www.google.dk/search?hl=da&q...w=1024&bih=623

https://www.google.dk/search?q=fire+...79%3B600%3B450

https://www.google.dk/search?hl=da&q...N4eM4ASWqYDgCg

?

it certainly looks to be a post war repainted shell with a more modern liner, its not a m34 civic model by the lack of pepper pot vents

Hi Davejb
    Yes, it looks very much a post war and repainted, it looks like they have ereased the decal, repainted etc. With the lack of all things during and after the war it has perhaps been used by the dansih fire department. On the internet there are some Photos of Danish fire workers pulling out the fire after the bombing of the Danish Shell House:
    The Bombing of the Shellhus on March 21, 1945.
    Operation Carthage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not in a wartime used state , best ditch it and buy a real one. They are not expensive or rare.

M38
    ?

This looks like an M40 combat helmet modified post war for fire use, with a new liner added. To my knowledge, NS did not make lightweight police style helmets. Interesting example regardless.

Cheers,
    Terry

Not a war time helmet.
    This look to have been post-war done not for any official use.
    chris

I agree with the guys, 100% post war configuration of a wartime combat shell. No indicators that it was used by the wasserschutz either I'm afraid.

Hi Chris
    Thank you for you info, but I still think it is from the end of the war, also that the number NS64 looks real, have a look at this page, Danish contemporary helmets look like the old ones, so it might be difficult to very certain about my helmet:
    https://www.google.dk/search?hl=da&q...EsWP4gSI_ICYBA

Regards
    John

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast