Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

German Heer helmet fake?

Article about: Seller wants \\$150 for this piece, whats your thoughts? repro? the lining looks in quite good condition and that makes me nervous. Helmet might be ok. To be honist I really dont know. Whats y

Default German Heer helmet fake?

Seller wants $150 for this piece, whats your thoughts? repro? the lining looks in quite good condition and that makes me nervous. Helmet might be ok. To be honist I really dont know. Whats your thoughts on value and authenticity?
    Thanks so much!
    BeauGerman Heer helmet fake? German Heer helmet fake? German Heer helmet fake?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Heer helmet fake?
    P
    Many

Run away, run away!!!!! Sorry bad helmet all around. Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Its junk. For an extra $150 you can have a nice fire police helmet.

That's what I thought just wanted to make sure before I left the piece. chicken wire looks added and helmet looks a little off from the little I know. Thanks so much guys!
    Beau

Hi Beau, that is a terrible "pimped up" mess, leave it well alone mate. Leon.

?

A real one of these sells for $5000. Fakes like this sell for $150. Read some of the pinned threads on buying helmets.

Quote by BeauHarper View Post
    Seller wants $150 for this piece, whats your thoughts? repro? the lining looks in quite good condition and that makes me nervous. Helmet might be ok. To be honist I really dont know. Whats your thoughts on value and authenticity?
    Thanks so much!
    BeauGerman Heer helmet fake? German Heer helmet fake? German Heer helmet fake?
    Only the liner makes you nervous ? There are Original helmets in much better condition than this cheap piece of fake.
    If you expect to find a complete combat helmet for 150$ you will end up with a collection of fakes.
    Accept the prices as they are and buy a decent helmet from the collectors selling on this and other trustworthy forums.

Good thing you didn't rush out and buy this one Beau, you have the sense to ask questions first and your initial doubts were spot on.

?

This one would leave a sour taste in your mouth.

Brad.