Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

German helmet.

Article about: I want to know if this helmet is authentic and what model it is. Unfortunately I can not see what is written on the manufacturer stamps. //Erik

Default Re: German helmet.

Dont think there is any camo on there, some daylight shots would be nice and maybe not compressed

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German helmet.
    P
    Many

Communication from the previous owner:
    (translated by google)

"Our cottage that was owned by my grandmother and situated at Björnefjell close Riksgränsen seized immediately by the Germans when they took Narvik., It lived 20 German soldiers in the rest of the war to guard the border with Sweden in the first place, but also for to stop fleeing from Norwegian side by Rombaksfjorden to get over to the Swedish border. "

Quote by Totenhead View Post
    Dont think there is any camo on there, some daylight shots would be nice and maybe not compressed
    Agreed

Quote by Totenhead View Post
    Better pictures tomorrow (Swedish time).
    But here is the link to the full-size pictures:
    DSC 32291 - ImgHack.se
    DSC 32281 - ImgHack.se
    DSC 32271 - ImgHack.se
    DSC 32311 - ImgHack.se

I think it looks like it has remnants of green paint both inside and out, in those last few photos at least.. also, there's no camo here that I can see--- looks like green paint and spots of rust that have all been darkened through having had oil applied or something. Some of those smaller first shots seem to show blue paint on the interior though...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3