Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

German Helmet ?? was found in Bolivia..

Article about: hey guys.. i bought this german helmet shell in an antique-shop in La Paz, Bolivia. it was freshly painted black. As i later proceeded to eliminate the paint, it seemed to have had a red and

Default German Helmet ?? was found in Bolivia..

hey guys..

i bought this german helmet shell in an antique-shop in La Paz, Bolivia. it was freshly painted black. As i later proceeded to eliminate the paint, it seemed to have had a red and a grey colour layer beneath the black paint. Is this helmet originally from germany? No liner left, no stamps in the metal. Looks to me like a Polizei-helmet.. but far away from home..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Helmet ?? was found in Bolivia..   German Helmet ?? was found in Bolivia..  

German Helmet ?? was found in Bolivia..   German Helmet ?? was found in Bolivia..  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Helmet ?? was found in Bolivia..
    P
    Many

jh92
    ?

Default Re: German Helmet ?? was found in Bolivia..

Looks like a WWII German police helmet!

Not sure if this is still active or relevant but what you have there is a Bolivian military helmet. It's a copy of the German style police helmets. Hey, do you know where you got it I've been looking for one for the longest time and can't.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Helmet ?? was found in Bolivia..