Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German helmet for revieuw .help needed

Article about: Yesterday this helmet was in my hands its difficult to see when the liner was out of the helmet could be wartime because the leather work is good and Original also the painting looks fine on

Default German helmet for revieuw .help needed

Please what do you think about this one ?

German helmet for revieuw  .help neededGerman helmet for revieuw  .help neededGerman helmet for revieuw  .help neededGerman helmet for revieuw  .help neededGerman helmet for revieuw  .help neededGerman helmet for revieuw  .help needed

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German helmet for revieuw  .help needed
    P
    Many

The paint 'could' be good but the liner has certainly been out ( and at least one of the liner rivets is new - see the shiny finish on the underside photo )

The chinstrap looks post war so maybe too is the liner?? The net is BW I think. So basically a put-together in my opinion.

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

I agree with Dan. Sorry to say I think is a put together helmet. Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Shell looks good, but like Danmark says, the rest looks put together. I dont like the liner rivets either.

Ok the shell and the paintings are good but not the linner and the net etc i like the collor of the helmet but i don,t go for it because of the rest . thanks all .

Quote by brabander View Post
    Ok the shell and the paintings are good but not the linner and the net etc i like the collor of the helmet but i don,t go for it because of the rest . thanks all .
    In this state it would need to be less than $150 - the sum of its parts are not worth more than that. Look for a better one friend.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

So only the shell and the painting on it are ok the rest is a no go i am correct so worth around a 100 dollar/euro~?

Have to agree with the others... Shell is good but the rest could be a replacement. When you look closely to the split pins you can see that they are bend in a strange manner (and not tight to the liner - one of the "legs" of the front split pin is sticking out).
    There's a website in the US where you can buy original shells only (no liner etc) for $100 for (M42)... just to give you an idea.

Kurland

Helmet looks good M-42 with some issues as stated Net is definetly BW or Austrian Post War. timothy

Hi , certainly looks like the liner has been out at least once , and as already stated the net is post war. Leon.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast