Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German helmet video

Article about: hey mates just came across this vid on the web: YouTube - a Helmet a story Its a shame to see a liar like this. The helmet in the video is a post war produced m40. He is passing it off as an

Default German helmet video

hey mates just came across this vid on the web: YouTube - a Helmet a story Its a shame to see a liar like this. The helmet in the video is a post war produced m40. He is passing it off as an original helmet from the battle of the bulge that "saved a panzer crewman or engineer's life". Its sad to see why people would lie like this

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German helmet video
    P
    Many

Default Re: German helmet video

Wow!!! This is the most farfetched load of C#$p I have ever heard and the helmet is also B.S. Somebody needs to set this kid straight. He knows absolutely nothing.

he says he got it from a german veteran and that the helmet saved his life. The lies in this video are horrible

That is really annoying. Why do people put stuff like that up?? I bet that what the kid did was look up german helmet, clicked on the first picture he saw, looked at the description which said 'German m35 helmet', and concluded that his was identical to the one he saw.

I like how the helmet saved the German soldier from a 45 British "shell". It must have been the memory foam lining that made the difference. Somebody went back in time and added space age memory foam to the liner. There is not a single authentic piece or story to this video. It made me click other video links on youtube with related presentations and I was appalled at all the misinformation. Somebody also has a video of an Italian helmet with a cheap and gaudy Maltese Cross decal and is claiming it was a German general's helmet.

Thats the human race for you You should check out his other videos aswell, this kid is full of so much crap its not even funny.

Thanks

Danny

its just disgusting all the lies this kid has made

?

That was priceless. The sad thing is I think this kid is being ripped off by some local dealer schmuck filling his head with this nonsense. 2 servings of oatmeal a day and all...

3mk
    ?

I dont know why people lie about they`re items, I understand that you dont want your item to be fake but why lie about it

3mk
    ?

I just read his name, ``Nazitom28`` I dont know why would anyone want to consider themselfs a nazi, He needs to stop playing call of duty and learn history ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast