Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

German helmets.

Article about: Hej Iam new on this site and the last days I have seen so nice helmets, order etc this site. So here are some helmets and other items from my collection Regards Morten ..on

?

Default German helmets.

Hej Iam new on this site and the last days I have seen so nice helmets, order etc this site.
    So here are some helmets and other items from my collection
    Regards Morten
    ..German helmets.German helmets.German helmets.German helmets.German helmets.German helmets.German helmets.German helmets.German helmets.German helmets.German helmets.German helmets.German helmets.on

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German helmets.
    P
    Many

Default Re: German helmets.

Very nice stuff, you have got!
    What is the shako on the lower shelf on the last picture?
    cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

Hej Stuka.
    Thanks (",)
    The shako is a Danish model from mid 1800
    I normaly collect GBJ stuff but when I find other items that get interest I normaly buy it (",)
    Regards Morten

?

Morten welcome to the forum,

It does appear you have some interesting and nice artifacts but I do have some concerns over the helmets you have posted. For example the Luftwaffe did not use the early first pattern eagle on M40 helmets and I have never seen a first pattern LW decal on an M35 in a reversed pattern esp on a helmet of that paint color, in fact cannot recall seeing a reversed pattern Luftwaffe helmet ever. The camo and wire helmets also leave me concerned that your helmets while original shells, are not period camouflage as well.

Would you mind posting them in greater detail?

I would also post that SS M43 in the cloth headgear section for stonemint and BenVK to have a look at.

I agree with Doug, some of these helmets are no good unfortunately. You have a very nice collection though. What exactly is the white box with the Arabic writing on it?

I also agree with Doug, and ObKrieger..

Hi Morten,

Welcome to this forum.
    Nice helmets collection.
    Regards.
    Carfin.

?

Hej DougB
    The helmets I have are mostly from old danish collections where they had found the helmets in the 1950-60 but they can be copy but I have seen a lot of things that dosen't fit in the books about collecting but still original.
    The camo helmet was found when some young people got a house from a old man. Uniform,helmet,Kar98 and a lot of ammo was found under the roof.
    The LW helmets are found in DK but the Marineflak HJ are from Flensburg. Got it from the son of the guy that had it under the war..
    The co called wire helmet " it's not wire but a net made from thin strings." is ok remember pictures are not the best if you need to see if it's ok or not..
    Doug remember I live in a contry where all the german military gear was found in very big numbers so big that most of the Norwegen army had this shiped over to Norway they used this for a lot of years. Stil to day when old people pass away old helmets, guns etc are found...At the end og the war they shiped troops from baltikum to Denmark and the areas wher they was you find all kind of things in the ground...
    On my site Militaria-pictures. - Frontpage. Militaria for sale. you can find a picture of a group of german troops paint the helmets I don't think they had so big concern about the color they used what they had. When the museums dig out bunkers we sometimes find camo helmets with bright red stribs on them so Iam very open minded about camo and colors we don't know all to day. All my collection is in boxes for the time....sadly...just got a new house with no room for my collection..Please forgive me my erros if I made some I normal don't whrite english.
    Regards Morten

?

Hej Obkrieger.
    Sonderverband 288 had some of this boxes in the redcross unit inside it has whriting in German and Arabic. I also have a Zeiss fieldglass with german and Arabic letters on it. Before the war Turky orderede 250 stk from Ziess but the war ended this deal and they was given to SV280.
    About the helmets please read my reply to DougB
    Regards Morten

?

Hej Carfin.
    Thanks for the nice welcome. It's a nice forum (",)
    Best regards Morten

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast