Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

German helmets

Article about: These are my two favorite stahlhelms in my collection I have a single decal m35 helmet marked ns64 and lot number is 149, I think, it's hard to make out. The second is a finnish m55 with the

Default German helmets

These are my two favorite stahlhelms in my collection I have a single decal m35 helmet marked ns64 and lot number is 149, I think, it's hard to make out. The second is a finnish m55 with the hole filled and painted luftwaffe blue, the light might make the shade of the paint look lighter than it is. I still have to add the single luftwaffe decal. Hope you guys like them
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German helmets   German helmets  

German helmets   German helmets  

German helmets  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German helmets
    P
    Many

mpw
    ?

Default Re: German helmets

Interesting contrast and well photographed.

Mark.

?

Sorry but I don't understand....the title of the thread says German helmets and one is not German at all!

Why don't you buy a real Luftwaffe M40 with a real Luftwaffe decal instead of making one? All you have is a Finnish M55 pretending to be a German WW2 Luftwaffe helmet in the incorrect color and fake liner now. You can find real good Luftwaffe M40's on any reputable dealer site for $6-700 US.

The other one is a salty but real one but with fake leather.

?

Id have left the finish one be, they are becoming collectible in their own right

I like the shell and paint decal of M-35 original but as stated liner repo, Ok for display I guess the other one blue repaint and I don't know what liner is in it. Repo as stated doesn't look BGS timothy