Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

German helmets.... a collection I bought locally a few years ago.

Article about: Hi, this is a collection of German helmets I bought a few years ago... at least 5, this was them in the previous owners room. They are still packed away in the boxes i bought them home in al

Default German helmets.... a collection I bought locally a few years ago.

Hi, this is a collection of German helmets I bought a few years ago... at least 5, this was them in the previous owners room. They are still packed away in the boxes i bought them home in all that time ago. The chap who I got them from was a long time collector and only kept good examples. So one day I will have fun opening all the boxes.... it will be just like Christmas, but better
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German helmets.... a collection I bought locally a few years ago.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German helmets.... a collection I bought locally a few years ago.
    P
    Many

Default Re: German helmets.... a collection I bought locally a few years ago.

wow....just wow, can't wait to see more photographs!

Thanks

Danny

I want some close-ups of the medic and camo helmets! Very nice.

?

... I don't think there's anything much I can say to this... it's like looking at my dream collection. I dread to think of the cost!

No wonder it's hard to find helmets these days, you've got them all lol.
    Nice collection

Lets hope you picked the right ones , however cannot understand the reasoning for buying them and then keeping them in boxes. Odd...

?

QUALITY!!!

Schwerpunkt,
    What do you mean you hope I picked the right ones? if you mean "original" then don't worry yourself on my account. My helmet collection numbers 300+ with the majority coming from here on Jersey so "original" unplayed with items collected over the last 40 years. When I started there was no real need to have repro kit here as there was so much good kit still all over the place.
    Basically they are still packed away as there is too much to get out and display. Having it is just as important as putting it on a shelf.
    D.

Quote by JERSEY 34 View Post
    Having it is just as important as putting it on a shelf.
    That maybe so, but I think it best for collections to be out so they can be seen instead of hidden away from view, especially such a fantastic collection such as this

Thanks

Danny

I sort of agree but in my case its not possible as my collection consists of thousands of items. I have a German bunker filled with kit which is on display throughout the summer months 7 days a week and then about 2/3rds more at home. Its just not possible to get it all out as much as i would like to.
    D.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast