Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

German helmets discovered in a warehouse in Finland.

Article about: Hello all, just came across this article today which some I hope may find interesting. If it has already been posted please feel free to delete it. Cache of Dreams: Thousands of German-made

Default German helmets discovered in a warehouse in Finland.

Hello all,

just came across this article today which some I hope may find interesting. If it has already been posted please feel free to delete it.

German helmets discovered in a warehouse in Finland.

Cache of Dreams: Thousands of German-made helmets discovered in Finland | Military Trader

I would also like to take this opportunity to wish the very best to everyone for Christmas and the New Year.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German helmets discovered in a warehouse in Finland.
    P
    Many

Default Re: German helmets discovered in a warehouse in Finland.

what an amazing discovery

EEEEKKK!! Shades of the Great Dutch Tulip Bubble of 1637???? POP!!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

I ve heard a couple of years ago about similar catch, but they all has original liners and chistraps, just has been repainted.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

What a find!! Maybe some of us should pool our money togeither and buy them. We could use the profits to help fund the forum.
    Just a crazy thought on a Sunday Morning.
    John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

?

Has anyone else hear of a container coming over here full of original german helmets? Some one said they are due to hit the market in march. They will bring down current market prices. They also said they want to blow them out at $100 each including SS helmets.

Quote by MGray View Post
    Has anyone else hear of a container coming over here full of original german helmets? Some one said they are due to hit the market in march. They will bring down current market prices. They also said they want to blow them out at $100 each including SS helmets.
    I'll have one!......

?

One Hell I'll be in line for as many as my wife will let me buy! that will amout to one

?

These or ones like them have been available for a long time. Still nothing to get too exited about as most are post war and none are in original configuration. I suppose they would make good reenactor helmets once repainted.

Original German M40 WWII Type Steel Helmet Finnish M40 55 Size 56cm US 7 | eBay

German M35/40 Helmet, Original WWII, Used, Fair Condition Gun Parts | 1087000 | Numrich Gun Parts
    Regards,
    John

Quote by MGray View Post
    Never heard that. Real SS helmets at $100 a pop??? Than I have ocean front property in Arizona for sale. Private beach. $200 an acre.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast