OK guys. Thank you very much for your help.
I decided, based on risk and condition, I would go with the last Luft helmet.
The reason I did that is that the Heer is in crappy condition.
I also decided to offer $400 + shipping.
If he doesnt take it, Oh well.
If he does, I dont think I could go wrong at the price.
Here are photos of the Luft I made the offer on and the Heer which is the runner up.
Again, the condition on the Heer is pretty bad IMHO.
04-19-2014 02:28 AM
I doubt he'll come down from $750 to $400 for the Luft,
but could probably move a little. Looks like a nice
lid from here.........
He turned it down as expected.
He also said that he is at his bottom line on them so I did not counter with $500 or $600.
Keep in mind too that the Luft has a repro strap.
I figured they are not that nice and I could probably pay a little more and get something nicer.
Thank you for all of your help though.
Yes, watch those dealer sites I PM'd you, some helmets come up better than this without much more cash outlay.