Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

German helmets i have the opportunity to purchase

Article about: I asked for more and better pics. I will get them tonight and post them.

Default German helmets i have the opportunity to purchase

Hello,
    You guys have helped me before and I appreciate it.
    I am mostly a US WWII Helmet collector but am looking for a decent German lid to add to my WWII collection.
    I have the opportunity to buy these helmets and I want to know which, if any look good?
    Also what is the best value?
    Here are the prices the seller is asking but i assume I can negotiate to some extent.

All German Army 550.00, Camo Luft 600.00, Single Luft EX liner Decal 750.00.

Here is Helmet A and Helmet B
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German helmets i have the opportunity to purchase   German helmets i have the opportunity to purchase  

German helmets i have the opportunity to purchase   German helmets i have the opportunity to purchase  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German helmets i have the opportunity to purchase
    P
    Many

Next are helmets C and D
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German helmets i have the opportunity to purchase   German helmets i have the opportunity to purchase  

German helmets i have the opportunity to purchase   German helmets i have the opportunity to purchase  

German helmets i have the opportunity to purchase  

Next and last is Helmet E

So prices are:
    A = $550
    B = $550
    C = $600
    D = $550
    E = $750

Start off by requesting better pix...inside and out in natural light. That 1st lid seems OK, better shot of the liner needed, it has a repro strap on it.

Tell him to get the goggles off that camo. It appears I was posting while you were posting your pix but-- you need better pix to make a solid judgement. I see repro straps and decals that need close ups.

They all look good to me. Prices are pretty good too. Does C still have its double decal?

Here are a few more photos but that is all I have right now.

Attached Images Attached Images German helmets i have the opportunity to purchase 

What I would like to do is narrow it down and then pick one or two to ask for better pics.
    I dont understand why he wants less money for the Army lids than the Luft lids.
    I thought it was supposed to be the other way around.

I'm really interested in the early bird Luftwaffe. Will you have the chance to see these in person and take your own photos?

Which helmet are you referring to (C or E)?
    Unfortunately NO I will have to buy them via mail.
    I purchased a few US helmets from him but this would be a new venture.
    The prices seem really good but I know German stuff is faked a lot.
    He also has a couple of WWI German lids and a full Army uniform (at least I think it is Army).

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast