MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

German hyppy helmet

Article about: I think iv had a thread similar before ,but its such a facinating subject i hope you dont mind if i start another thread.a girlfirnd used an m16 of mine as a hanging basket, and the plants t

Default German hyppy helmet

I think iv had a thread similar before ,but its such a facinating subject i hope you dont mind if i start another thread.a girlfirnd used an m16 of mine as a hanging basket, and the plants thrived,it had a shrapnal hole in the crown which acted as the water drain.I remember seeing a pic of an m16 painted yellow with flowers painted on it, like hyppy style.any other odd uses would be interesting to hear about.LV

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German hyppy helmet
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: German hyppy helmet

Funny you should bring that up...... if you are waxing nostalgic bout that girl E-Bay has something just for you!! There is a GOLD M-40 hanging basket on there as we speak. Described as "unique"

Hello,
    I've seen farmers use helmets to feed hens...just putting them upside down on the floor and filiilng them up with grains. Also helmets put on top of wooden poles (which were parts of a fence), to make them "waterproof". Helmets with a welded handle to be used as shovels...etc...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

The hen feeding, and putting them on top of poles is new to me thankyou for that,lv