Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

is this german lid good or bad??

Article about: i have been offerd this any good?? cheers folks

Default Re: is this german lid good or bad??

update on the scammer, an e mail that gets sent out to unsuspecting collectors that reply

His new details and approach are
    Hello: Thank you for your answer. I can sell all these helmets for 250 Euro. Let me tell you something. I am not a collector. I got the items as a payment for my research work. I am an archivist and I live in Poland. I am 31 and I was educated in the University of Lodz (International Public Law Faculty). But my main interest is archival research. Diving and sailig also. I spend a lof of time in the archives and museums. Where I have a lot of friends. For example I know Cmdr. Ltd. David Watters who was a Deputy Director in National Maritime Museum in London. I have also friends in Ministry of Defence in UK. I am sending to you some of my credentials and references I have got in English archives. I hope it will help to trust me a little. If you want I can also send to you my EU Passport and EU Driving Licence. I can also get more items in a cheap price and we could work together. As I could get them from my friends here. If you have an interest, keep me inform and I could have a proposal for you. Anyway, let me know what you think about it. All the best. Pavel

don't be fooled guys

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement is this german lid good or bad??
    P
    Many

Nice work Gus..This militaria stuff is a minefield but collectors helping other collectors is what its all about and maybe we can stop some of these scammers.

Quote by JMB View Post
    update on the scammer, an e mail that gets sent out to unsuspecting collectors that reply

His new details and approach are
    Hello: Thank you for your answer. I can sell all these helmets for 250 Euro. Let me tell you something. I am not a collector. I got the items as a payment for my research work. I am an archivist and I live in Poland. I am 31 and I was educated in the University of Lodz (International Public Law Faculty). But my main interest is archival research. Diving and sailig also. I spend a lof of time in the archives and museums. Where I have a lot of friends. For example I know Cmdr. Ltd. David Watters who was a Deputy Director in National Maritime Museum in London. I have also friends in Ministry of Defence in UK. I am sending to you some of my credentials and references I have got in English archives. I hope it will help to trust me a little. If you want I can also send to you my EU Passport and EU Driving Licence. I can also get more items in a cheap price and we could work together. As I could get them from my friends here. If you have an interest, keep me inform and I could have a proposal for you. Anyway, let me know what you think about it. All the best. Pavel

don't be fooled guys

Oh yea..alarm bells should be ringing big time after reading that letter. These guys are scum...REMEMBER GUYS IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE..IT PROBABLY IS.

?

Pavel got me too. It's the exact helmet I sent $150.00 to Poland for via Western Union, in January, 2009. And if I could ever get my hands on the guy that scammed me I'd strangle him.

Got his email address, and he's answered me several times saying "just be patient, I am not a thief"

$150.00, shame on me! He's a thief and I'm a stupid ass.

Jerry Lawrence (JLaw)
    Framingham, MA
    USA

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3