Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

? german m16 + m31 liner?

Article about: i cant find my answer... i read on a site that the m31 liner doesnt work on a m16 shell of same size..has any one tried this before,if so how were the results. person also stated crimping th

Default ? german m16 + m31 liner?

i cant find my answer...
    i read on a site that the m31 liner doesnt work on a m16 shell of same size..has any one tried this before,if so how were the results.
    person also stated crimping the outter liner band just a hair....so i asume you can barely tell.
    i want to restore my shell as a tranny but not if i have to butcher my $50 alum liner...chime in people...i can really use the helping hand.
    could my other choice be the stock m17 liner?
    the paint is early apple green from ww2militaria along with dd (ss)...if that helps.

thanks everone.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ? german m16 + m31 liner?
    P
    Many

Default Re: ? german m16 + m31 liner?

If you have a size 64 M16 shell a size 64 M31 liner will fit just fine. The washer on the back of the vents might require you to bend the upper edge on the outer liner band a tiny bit, but not much at all.

wow..thats what i had thought my self,for its the only section on the shell that pertrudes..
    thank you kind sir..

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    If you have a size 64 M16 shell a size 64 M31 liner will fit just fine. The washer on the back of the vents might require you to bend the upper edge on the outer liner band a tiny bit, but not much at all.

my pleasure, welcome to the forum

There you have it. Welcome to the Forum.