Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

german m16 ww2?

Article about: hi guys i want to buy this because of the highly attractive price and its a bit unusual to see this highly overlooked design in militaria circuits, (i think its an attractive price atleast)

Default german m16 ww2?

hi guys i want to buy this because of the highly attractive price and its a bit unusual to see this highly overlooked design in militaria circuits, (i think its an attractive price atleast) he wants about 85 euros is that an ok price or am i being to fast in the "buy now" impulse regards DS german m16 ww2?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement german m16 ww2?
    P
    Many

Hi, I'm not trying to be rude but that one tiny image gives us very little to go on, is there a liner in this helmet? Is there a chinstrap? and if so are they original? If all it's component parts are there and original it looks like a rough condition HEER re-issue helmet that is well worth 85 euro's, if the inners are missing then I would pass on it. Leon.

hmm ok i thought that it was a bit irritating that it wasnt more pics too but i was intrigued since i currently dont have any m16 reissues but i think it doesnt have straps of any kind i think its just the shell if i am to go on my instincts but im glad you gave straight answers, and no i dont think you are rude i appreciate when people dont sugarcoat stuff regards DS

I think that's an M1918, i can't see a rivet for the chinstrap!.....

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    I think that's an M1918, i can't see a rivet for the chinstrap!.....
    Smart-arse!

M18.
    chris