Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

German m35 helmet on auction with camo band, need thoughts

Article about: I found this on a overseas auction site. I don't know what to make of it. I don't think the chin strap is correct and its a big helmet! I was just wanted some help on this one...thank you

Default German m35 helmet on auction with camo band, need thoughts

I found this on a overseas auction site. I don't know what to make of it. I don't think the chin strap is correct and its a big helmet! I was just wanted some help on this one...thank you German m35  helmet on auction with camo band, need thoughtsGerman m35  helmet on auction with camo band, need thoughtsGerman m35  helmet on auction with camo band, need thoughtsGerman m35  helmet on auction with camo band, need thoughtsGerman m35  helmet on auction with camo band, need thoughtsGerman m35  helmet on auction with camo band, need thoughtsGerman m35  helmet on auction with camo band, need thoughtsGerman m35  helmet on auction with camo band, need thoughtsGerman m35  helmet on auction with camo band, need thoughtsGerman m35  helmet on auction with camo band, need thoughtsGerman m35  helmet on auction with camo band, need thoughts

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German m35  helmet on auction with camo band, need thoughts
    P
    Many

Hi, looks to me like it had a slate grey field/depot level over paint, but someone has since "stripped" it back. I do not like the chinstrap either, the leather appears way to thick for an original and it does not match the condition of the helmet. Leon.

chinstrap is no good for the rest based on these photos not keen on the camo paint.
    Can you get a close-up of the eagle.

no, Its in Germany and the auction ends in a hour. Its just not good all around sounds like