MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

German medic helmet ?

Article about: Hi list this is the third post for help I have had in 3 days and hopefully it will be third time lucky. I purchased this helmet about 5 years ago from a dealer in Germany, at the time I had

Default Wow

Proverbs 30:33 For pressing milk produces curds, pressing the nose produces blood, and pressing anger produces strife...... Let's take break!
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German medic helmet ?
    P
    Many

?

Quote by DougB View Post
    Put whatever spin you want on it Hoss. You live in a fantasy world so I'll let you be.

Anyone who has tried actual real discussion with you knows it's an exercise in frustration.

Congrats you twit, you've ruined yet another thread. How many is that now over 3 forums in the past 3 years. Must be nearing at least 500 by now.

See ya, enjoy WRF. You've found your new home.

I'm assuming that there will be pinned qtip threads here soon.
    Doug,
    Don't let this baiting be the cause of your decision to leave. Many gain knowledge from your input and the reading of your advice to learn something that we have limited personnel experience in. I have mentioned to you before.Your assistance in this field is greatly appreciated.
    Just my 2 centavos but that call will be yours.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by Mark K View Post
    Another thread that by rights should have been no longer than one page at the most has been turned into a three ring circus .
    Hoss you have been a member here for some time now and I have followed and read my fair share of the posts and or threads that you have contributed to and I am very thankful of one thing.
    THAT YOU DO NOT COLLECT COMMONWEALTH HELMETS AND OR COMMENT ON THEM.

Regards Mark
    Best comment ever , you are so Lucky Mark.
    I just dropped in again after doing some research on RAD helmets and there was a topic here with wrong info on RAD helmets posted by people also no longer part of the WRF community. Still the wrong information stood there for 4 years.
    People like Hoss who do not collect but post like they have for hundreds of years are a bane for forums.
    The reason why myself and Doug are ridiculing his posts is because they are ridiculous , we have reported our feelings to the moderators. If someone is banned from multiple forums there is a reason and even after being warned multiples times on GHW he kept on posting as he does here....
    I guess it is up to admins on WRF to see what added value keeping him a member here is.
    Usually it is a trade off.

Quote by Hoss View Post
    Hello
    With respect I think you maybe quoting the wrong file I'll try and finding something but I don't keep everything on my computer. I fail to understand why I singly have to keep providing evidence alone in these threads like some pathetic helmet court case drama.

Isn't it enough that one person may like this helmet and wants to hear more whether its ww2 or after. All that has been posted against is scratches, tool marks, "bleeding fake" cartoons and personal attacks that have zero to do with the op helmet.

Cheers
    Dear Hoss, I have refrained from commenting on your mindless drivel on many posts across the forum, mostly containing the victim statements of "I am alone providing evidence". WHAT BLOODY EVIDENCE??? Lost files, "SORRY" misplaced references from books and "confusion"! The instigator of the "fouling" of this thread is you my friend, cartoons arise from the continual "banging of heads" against a brick wall that refuses to listen, learn and maybe, just maybe accept that the evidence given by others (plainly obvious tool marks/inconsistent wear patterns/relationship of leather components wear to steel wear etc) who have extensive and provenance heavy collections is better to rely on than "Q TIPS" and the bloody GENEVA CONVENTION! Leon.
    ( I to have now PM'd the mods, I am sick of this tripe!)

If it gets an easy going guy like Leon wound up it's saying something!....

?

Guys as you know on this forum we try to give folk a decent chance to express themselves , give their opinions even if they are wrong and hopefully learn from others , clearly this is not the case with Hoss / Unterstand , i have no idea what he really knows , if anything but his continued posting of outlandish and ridiculous statements in particular in the Helmet section which cannot be backed up with any real knowledge , evidence etc has reached the stage where enough us enough.

The strength of our forum is the harmony in which we try to conduct ourselves to exchange information for the benefit of all , clearly with this member his only intention is to cause disharmony and argument for his own unknown reasons.

He trys to conduct himself politely but that is part of the tactic , as this thread has degenerated as have many he has strirred up the time has come to put a stop to this , all chances have now been used up.

Can this now stand as an example to any others whose intention it is to come here and cause mayhem !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

In any case, Q tips are better put to other uses....

BTW, Norfolkwolf must think that we are a right bunch by now!
    Attached Images Attached Images German medic helmet ? 
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Good to see that politeness and world peace has returned.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Hi Danmark

I don't think you are a right bunch , it seems like this has been brewing for a while, just unfortunately on a post that I started.
    I do have a few more helmets that could do with some expert opinions, but I think I will leave them for a few days until the dust blows over .
    May I thank everyone for their positive comments on the helmet.

Norfolkwolk

Ahhh... I can finally see the sun on the horizon --- the birds are chirping as a warm summers breeze gently sweeps across the German Steel Helmets section.

A Brave New Forum...

German medic helmet ?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast