Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

German Normandy Helmet?

Article about: Hello Guys, Annoyed from this ads?   I don't know anything about german helmets, so that's why I need your help. What do you think about this helmet, I will probably buy it? Is it a Nor

Quote by lebus12 View Post
    Exact, but i'm not a pro in helmets, in 2014, it's very hard !!!! I think we can find 100 original helmets and 150 pipouiles!!!!
    Lebus I have to ask what is 'pipouiles'? google doesn't translate.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote by HoovieDude View Post
    The other "cammos" that you are able to discern with such expertise from a slim view are US M1's, and are quite definitely original. It is my shelves they sit upon
    That would be why to my eye's they did not conform to German cammo patterns/colours then! Thanks for answering that question, I still am not keen on the helmet in question though. Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

Not keen at all!...

Quote by Unterstand View Post
    The green appears to be permanent enamel which is incorrect imo, test in an unobtrusive spot with a Q-tip always difficult from pictures it also looks to have been sprayed with wd40 at some point, maybe not. In any event I'd get rid of that chinstrap I never understand why folks add a copy to an original helmet.

Hi, sorry to drift from the posting but... I'm with Unterstand here, it baffles the life out of me why people add a copy to an original item......
    Regards SK
    Regards SK

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12