Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

German War Helmet <germanwarhelmet.com>

Article about: I really enjoy coming to this forum with questions as you guys have a ton of great advice. I continue to look for a low priced, decent M35 DD Luftwaffe helmet. I just saw this one on German

Suggesting that Doug is not a historical collector has left me speechless. Have you any idea who you are talking too? Clearly not!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German War Helmet &lt;germanwarhelmet.com&gt;
    P
    Many

Quote by wpheaton View Post
    I really enjoy coming to this forum with questions as you guys have a ton of great advice. I continue to look for a low priced, decent M35 DD Luftwaffe helmet. I just saw this one on German War Helmet, #H150. What are your opinions about this dealer and this helmet? I look forward to your responses.

William
    Poor old William - his thread really got well and truly buggered up ......... it IS a nice helmet in any case.
    I hope he "still enjoys coming here"....
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Better get running.........Unterstand ?? ...you have this forum confused with another that does not seem to care about keeping order and being respectful.....so I give you 1 hr ....................... RUN!!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images German War Helmet &lt;germanwarhelmet.com&gt; 
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by DougB View Post
    Its like playing chess with a pigeon. They knock over all the pieces, shit on the board, and still think they've won.
    LOL;....that is about the funniest thing I've heard all week, thanks for that last bit DB....lol!
    Regards,
    John

Dear Eric,

We do appreciate your membership.

However, being such is not a ticket to ride by your own rules of conduct.

The ice on our forum is thin...

Respectfully,

Richie
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Soooooo anyway, William did you get the lid? I have a DD luft and its one of my favs, I think anything around 500 is fair for that one, you can always trade up down the road for a better condition one but really that isnt too bad, they cant all be mint....and thats only because doug owns all the mint ones lol.

MAP
    ?

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    Soooooo anyway, William did you get the lid? I have a DD luft and its one of my favs, I think anything around 500 is fair for that one, you can always trade up down the road for a better condition one but really that isnt too bad, they cant all be mint....and thats only because doug owns all the mint ones lol.
    Great redirection!!!!!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Larry, Ritchie, thank you and again, my apologies.

Now...back to our regular programming.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3