Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Good European Helmet Dealers

Article about: by KradSpam Dan, who is Henrik? Got your socks today by the way mate Henrik Rask is the owner of Rask Antik WWII German Militara

Default Re: Good European Helmet Dealers

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Dan, who is Henrik? Got your socks today by the way mate
    Henrik Rask is the owner of Rask Antik WWII German Militara

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Good European Helmet Dealers
    P
    Many

?

I think if the dealer will return money over 4 years, that is a good deal then, you can allways ask here or in other forums for opinions, before purchasing something.
    You can try to find something in our sponsors sites
    At least one of them has a good choise of helmets
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Henrik Rask runs raskantik.com
    He has a lot of neat stuff _ mainly firearms and equipment but lots of other stuff too including lids. Some prices are high but not all and lots of goodies that are ot run of the mill items.
    I have never had a problem.

Quote by Dimas View Post
    I think if the dealer will return money over 4 years, that is a good deal then, you can allways ask here or in other forums for opinions, before purchasing something.
    A good deal ? He swiped 4000 euros from the guy intrest free. It was a very good deal for the dealer. Best loan ever if he has to return it after 4 years.
    This is a very good scam , undetected fakes are pure profit and the detected ones you refund , try to loan 4000 euros from a bank. They don't do it at 0% intrest.
    Multiply this with other fake items in their inventory and we are talking 50.000K worth of items easily.

That shady money they can invest in real top pieces while your money is stuck in a piece of crap.

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    I hope you had all your Weitze stuff double checked then. We had a collector that proudly showed his SD SS helmet on GHW he bought at Weitze and you didn't need to have that much experience to tell it was a blatant fake. Thanks to the forum he was able to get a refund after 4 years.
    It is the once instance I have burned into my mind but there are others. My opinion was not personal , just facts based.
    Only two of my lids came from weitze and both are original period pieces.
    And im proud to say that my collection is all original.
    Thanks for you sugestion anyway.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

Regimentals UK, are they any good?

I would advise to stay away from Regimentals. You could maybe try out RBNr Militaria, it is an Italian site. They have some nice helmets, but I'm not sure about their other pieces. Here is the link: RBNr Militaria | SHOP

?

Definitely steer clear of "ww2 relics & collectibles" now going by the name of "Combat Helmets". Owner is a member here. I prefer relics that have "been there". Bought a "WW2 Relic Fallschirmjager Helmet" on his website last month. Pics weren't too good, but I had bought two other helmets from him in the past and made the mistake of trusting. Helmet arrives 3 weeks later (Him in Preston, Lanc, UK and me in Texas) and though the overall shape is similar it is DEFINITELY not an Fallschirmjager. When I contacted him about it he said to "throw it in the bin" and he would pay me back someday when he sold more helmets off his site. Not very reassuring, so I offered a scheduled payback plan based upon what he could afford, so he sent me a link to his returns policy which states no refunds after two weeks from shipment (not arrival). Evidently he thinks his T&Cs are still binding even when he commits fraud. Turned it over to PayPal Disputes, but my $ is gone. Learn from my stupid.

Unfortunately I discovered too late he got kicked off of the WAF for his actions: Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Quote by mcmike View Post
    Definitely steer clear of "ww2 relics & collectibles" now going by the name of "Combat Helmets". Owner is a member here. I prefer relics that have "been there". Bought a "WW2 Relic Fallschirmjager Helmet" on his website last month. Pics weren't too good, but I had bought two other helmets from him in the past and made the mistake of trusting. Helmet arrives 3 weeks later (Him in Preston, Lanc, UK and me in Texas) and though the overall shape is similar it is DEFINITELY not an Fallschirmjager. When I contacted him about it he said to "throw it in the bin" and he would pay me back someday when he sold more helmets off his site. Not very reassuring, so I offered a scheduled payback plan based upon what he could afford, so he sent me a link to his returns policy which states no refunds after two weeks from shipment (not arrival). Evidently he thinks his T&Cs are still binding even when he commits fraud. Turned it over to PayPal Disputes, but my $ is gone. Learn from my stupid.

Unfortunately I discovered too late he got kicked off of the WAF for his actions: Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    I purchased 3 relic helmets from Wayne early last year and had no trouble at all with him or the helmets ( all of which have been shown here and made their way to Australia without incident ). I believe the man is now unwell and circumstances have developed that has meant he has dug himself a hole that he has been unable to get out of and has upset people with transactions that have gone bad or were not to everyone's satisfaction. I have read the entire thread on WAF that you mentioned and it has ended last week in a sorry state with his forum expulsion as you say mcmike.

Let us hope that Wayne sorts his life and business obligations out and returns to the forum as he was a valued member in the past.
    Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

I have never dealt with Wayne but we have spoken a bit and he seems a nice bloke, not sure what is going on. I hope he sorts everything out and honours his obligations.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast